DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act)
Kellerman Real Estate respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. Per the DMCA, Kellerman Real Estate will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to Kellerman Real Estate’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, Kellerman Real Estate will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Kellerman Real Estate or by a third party who has uploaded materials to the Site, please provide the following information to Kellerman Real Estate’s designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where Kellerman Real Estate can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not Kellerman Real Estate, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Kellerman Real Estate may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event Kellerman Real Estate removes the allegedly infringing materials, Kellerman Real Estate will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that Kellerman Real Estate removed or disabled access to the materials. Kellerman Real Estate may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Kellerman Real Estate reserves the right to terminate, limit or suspend any user’s access to the Site in the event of repeated infringing activity. If you believe that a user of this Site is a repeat infringer, please follow the above instructions to contact Kellerman Real Estate’s Copyright Agent. Please include sufficient information to assist Kellerman Real Estate in determining that the user repeatedly engaged in infringing activity.
Kellerman Real Estate registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). Kellerman Real Estate’s designated Copyright Agent is:
KELLERMAN REAL ESTATE
101 W 4th Street
P.O. Box 1025
Holton, KS 66436